Delighted Reader – Goal
Delighted Reader is gearing up for slow times in July and August,
so our goal is 30 scheduled posts. When June 15 gets here, we will update how many we have so we can start tracking if we can meet this goal.
Delighted Reader – Reality
This month ended up owning me instead of me owning it. So I am busting the rear end God gave me to get 30 posts by the end of today. Right now I am at 7 posts…yep, it will be a miracle if I hit 30, but I will keep updating this as I schedule a post to see if I can make it by the stroke of midnight. Call me Cinderella folks because it will be down to the wire!
Well that’s all folks. I ran our of energy and posts to get ready. So 16 is better than none. I will work on it more tomorrow, but unfortunately I didn’t hit my goal of 30 posts today.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Happy 6th Birthday to Delighted Reader! - July 15, 2017
- Spotlight: Just the Thing by Marie Harte #Excerpt #Giveaway - July 10, 2017
- Yakkety Yak – Summer Loving Tag - July 8, 2017
- Spotlight: Fuel for Fire by Julie Ann Walker #Giveaway - July 3, 2017
- Mini Blog Ahead – Let’s Whip It Real Good! Well, it’s Whipping Me! - June 30, 2017