This challenge is all about getting ahead in your blogging by upping your number of scheduled posts by 15 during the challenge.
This is great prep for vacations, emergencies, and just helping get through blogging slumps or busy weeks. Having posts ready to go so you don’t have to worry about them can be a huge relief!
Dates: June 15-30
Goal: Increase your number of completed “Scheduled Posts” by 15. ie. If you start with 15 posts at the end of the two weeks you’ll have 30 posts in your “scheduled” file.
Sign Up: HERE
Delighted Reader – Goal
Delighted Reader is gearing up for slow times in July and August,
so our goal is 30 scheduled posts. When June 15 gets here, we will update how many we have so we can start tracking if we can meet this goal.
The following two tabs change content below.
Shari is the Delighted Reader. Married to her Prince Charming and mother to two Princesses and one Prince. When she is not slaving away as Cinderella she loves to get lost in the pages of a good book. Never without a reading device and a few good paperback books, because she never knows when she might get 5 minutes to read!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- One Summer Night by Caridad Pineiro #Excerpt #Giveaway - October 19, 2017
- SMP Holiday Romance Blitz - October 17, 2017
- Question of the Week: When do you give up on authors you once adored? - October 9, 2017
- The Kingmaker Chronicles Finale is coming soon! #Giveaway #Excerpt - October 8, 2017
- Question of the Week: Are 99 cent books a deal? - October 2, 2017