N is for Novel!
Without the novel what would I read? Probably nothing. A novel to me is fiction or non-fiction, but it tells a story. So if there was no novel, I would have to pass on technical manuals, text books or anything that does’t weave a story.
There are debates about the format of the novel…paperback, hardback, ebook, whatever. While I tend to like my novels on my Kindle, I love a good paperback even if I can’t see the text as well a sI would like.
The authors who put together these novels are my rockstars. I go all fan girl when I get to meet my favorite authors. And when they have new novels coming out…leave me alone.
So today I worship at the temple of novels!
What are your thoughts about Novel?
Notable N Words I Considered
Nuptials – “Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday.” Princess Bride
Nipples – a very erotic zone for some women
Nasty – something we think is bad or kinky
Naughty – Just how I love my romance books
Neapolitan – a good way to eat multiple flavors in one bite
Needle– the name of Arya’s sword from Game of Thrones
Nymphs – the bodies that we dream of having from time to time
What’s your N word of the day?
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Cowboy Christmas Homecoming by June Faver - October 9, 2019
- Review: Cowboy Charming by Dylann Crush - October 8, 2019
- Review: The Heartbreaker by Lili Valente - October 7, 2019
- Spotlight and Giveaway: The Muscian and the Monster by Jenya Keefe - October 3, 2019
- Review: A New Leash on Love by Debbie Burns - October 1, 2019