NEXUS by Lainie Suzanne
Katherine Stevens is divorced, with a recently empty nest. She lives a so-called, normal life. With dates few and far between, that she blames on her plump, full figure; Katherine’s desires are met vicariously through the characters of her favorite erotic novels.
She is thrust into the erotic world she’s always secretly desired, when her best friend arranges a “Girls Night Out” to attend an open house at NEXUS, a local BDSM club. Unbeknownst to her, Katherine catches the eye of the club owner, Master Isaac. He makes her an offer, she can’t refuse.
Retired from the Navy, Isaac Jameson took the reins of his family’s construction company. With extensive knowledge and training in the BDSM lifestyle, Isaac opened NEXUS; a BDSM club and training center.
The betrayal of his wife and the deception of his former sub, Isaac has sworn off relationships. His play comes only from the training of subs; with no commitment. For years, he’s hampered his possessive needs and trust, but this redheaded vixen is taunting his possessive beast within.
As Isaac introduces Katherine to her most erotic desires, evil is lurking around her. Will she find strength in her new lifestyle or will it destroy her?
Lainie is giving away a free ecopy of the book, a limited editon NEXUS Tshirt and some sway to one random tour commenter. The rafflecopter codes are below.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- One Summer Night by Caridad Pineiro #Excerpt #Giveaway - October 19, 2017
- SMP Holiday Romance Blitz - October 17, 2017
- Question of the Week: When do you give up on authors you once adored? - October 9, 2017
- The Kingmaker Chronicles Finale is coming soon! #Giveaway #Excerpt - October 8, 2017
- Question of the Week: Are 99 cent books a deal? - October 2, 2017