First vote of the New Year! Woots, Yays, and Huzzahs! This reader’s choice vote has worked out really well for me over the last several months so it is definitely a Going Forward thing. I pondered what theme to give this vote for my February TBR Pile read and decided to go with a natural theme of the month…
Oh! You want to know what that is? Kissing, of course! Shari’s had authors scrambling to send us Great Pick Up Lines and those are so fun and romantic. Well we can’t do without that smoochy stuff either. So here’s you go, peeps! My Kissy Kandidates (see what I did there, huh? Clever, right?)
First up, we have Grace Burrowes’ A Single Kiss CR and first book in her Sweetest Kisses series.
Here’s the link if you want to check it out: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21527264-a-single-kiss?from_search=true
And in the other corner as a not so obvious choice (kiss is on the cover) we’ve got, Renee Carlino’s After the Rain NA-CR.
Here’s the link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20736337-after-the-rain
Vote me a book to read, guys, and then let me know in the comments why you picked it. Whether your reason is researched out or just a whim, totally fine. I’m just nosey. As always, muah! I appreciate your help.
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Throw Linda From the Train by Tracey Jane Jackson and Amanda Washington #SweetDelight - September 25, 2016
- Hell On Wheels by Z.A. Maxfield, Narrated by Nick J. Russo #AudioReview - September 22, 2016
- Magic Binds by Ilona Andrews #Review - September 20, 2016
- Sweetwater by Lisa Henry, Narrated by Dorian Bane #AudioReview - September 19, 2016
- Chopsticks by Jessica Anthony and Rodrigo Corral #YoungDelight - September 18, 2016