Build your total number of scheduled posts by 31!
On October 1st take your number of scheduled posts and add 31.
Whatever that number is…that’s your goal for the month.
You’ll end the day on Oct 31st with that many scheduled posts. Woots!
Example- If you start October with 5 scheduled posts
you end Oct with 36 scheduled posts.
What This Means for Delighted Reader?
Currently we have 15 pre-scheduled posts, but they are all in October.
Our goal is to have 31 pre-scheduled posts by the end
of October. Well, let’s up the ante a little…
Let’s make that 60 pre-scheduled posts for November and beyond!
How will we track it?
On the side bar there is a Blog Ahead image we will be
updating our count over there. Wish us luck!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Rome’s Chance by Joanna Wylde - July 18, 2018
- Afternoon Delight: Tucker by Lori Foster - July 16, 2018
- Review: Rainy Day Friends by Jill Shalvis - July 16, 2018
- You Have To Pack Finding Master Right by Sparrow Beckett For a Summer Read to Delight! - July 14, 2018
- Afternoon Delight: Second Chance Dom by Sparrow Beckett - July 13, 2018