Oct 1st- Oct 31st
Increase your pre-scheduled posts by 30 during the month of October.
On Oct 1 look at your current number of pre-scheduled posts
and add 30 to that for your end goal.
ex– If on Oct 1 you have 5 pre-schedules on Oct 31st you should have 35 pre-schedules
Type of posts that count
Any finished posts count!
(it’s okay if they still need things like buy links that aren’t available yet, etc)
Reviews, Guest posts, memes, discussions, etc. They don’t have to be book related.
What This Means for Delighted Reader?
Currently we have 5 pre-scheduled post outside of October.
Our goal is to have 35 pre-scheduled posts by the end of October.
So that’s 30 posts I need to get onto!
Thank you to Herding Cats and Burning Soup for motivating us with this challenge!
Delighted Reader’s Pre-scheduled Post Counter
See SideBar on Right For Our Count!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Hot Mess by Jaine Diamond - November 14, 2019
- Spotlight: Sophia Sinclair - November 14, 2019
- Review: Seven Nights of Sin by Kendall Ryan - November 13, 2019
- Review: The Two Week Arrangement by Kendall Ryan - November 11, 2019
- Spotlight, Excerpt and Giveaway: The Outlaw’s Heart by Amy Sandas - November 7, 2019