On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It’s where I list all the books I desperately want but haven’t actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. If you want to know more click here.
I am a huge Maya Banks fan since I read Colters’ Woman. Since then I have been trying to collect all of her books, but sometimes money is tight and I have to wait. These two books of hers are on my short wishlist for when I am allowed to spend money on books again.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Love Machine by Kendall Ryan - September 18, 2018
- Pre-order – What have we bought now? - September 14, 2018
- Review: Intercepted by Alexa Martin - September 11, 2018
- Sweet Delight: Saving Caroline by Susan Stoker - September 9, 2018
- Sale and Freebies! Updated: September 12, 2018 - September 6, 2018