On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It’s where I list all the books I desperately want but haven’t actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. If you want to know more click here.
I am a huge Maya Banks fan since I read Colters’ Woman. Since then I have been trying to collect all of her books, but sometimes money is tight and I have to wait. These two books of hers are on my short wishlist for when I am allowed to spend money on books again.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review Reboot: Loving Him Off the Field by Jeanette Murray - November 22, 2019
- I Dare You: Unconventional Romance Advice to the Non-Athlete Heroine - November 21, 2019
- Review: Puck Me, Baby by Lili Valente - November 21, 2019
- Afternoon Delight Reboot: Holiday On Ice by Jaci Burton - November 20, 2019
- I Dare You: Fall Sports Romance - November 20, 2019