P is for Passion!
Passion is what I look for in my books. If a couple can’t find the passion to grab onto life and live it, then it just fizzles out. Passion in the bedroom, on the floor, in the shower, or on a trampoline. Let’s get the Passion Party started!
Here are some of my favorite books that evoke passion with just Passion in the name!
What are your thoughts about Passion?
Notable P Words I Considered
Phallic – the symbols are everywhere worshiping something that blows so fast
Potion – love potions or poison…they all come with a price
Purity – more than just a virginal word
Perfect Couples – is there such a thing as perfect?
Phury – one of the worst love stories J.R. Ward wrote
Pizza – a Friday ritual in our house
Party – it comes with multiple themes…adult, kid, birthday, holiday, but it is meant to be a good time
Paranormal – my new favorite genre of romance
What’s your P word of the day?
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- I Dare You Throw Down- Fall Sports Romance - November 18, 2019
- I Dare You Fall Sports Spotlight on Blitzed by Alexa Martin #Giveaway - November 18, 2019
- Review: Fallen by Rebecca Zanetti - November 16, 2019
- Review: Twisted Truths by Rebecca Zanetti - November 15, 2019
- Review: Hot Mess by Jaine Diamond - November 14, 2019