Released on December 4, 2013
Peppermint Passion is a quick trip to the wild side for some fun at Christmas time along with actual peppermint oil. Ann adds a warning in the front of the story about using peppermint oil, so don’t go out and try this without researching it first please. It sounds like you might have some explaining to do if you use it wrong.
Shyla has worked as a waitress for a BDSM club while lusting after her bosses. With only another few months until she has her degree and newly single, she decides to go to the company Christmas party and walk on the wild side. Scared, but excited she makes her way into the submissive auction for charity and her bosses are going to make their move.
Trent and Jack have wanted Shyla since the first interview. Making any excuse to touch her, protect her, but also wait until she is out of college to make their move. When Shyla shows up to the company Christmas party, all bets are off and they are going to make her theirs.
The two bid and win Shyla and her every desires is going to be met and they will never let her go. While this is fairly short, the characters have a history and marriage with babies isn’t talked about. They have their night, making Shyla their submissive. Afterwards, they decide they are keeping her and they have to convince her.
There isn’t any drama, it all falls into place fairly easily for a quick and fun Afternoon Delight.
Today I am sharing a recipe I made a few years back for gifts:
8 ounces high-quality semisweet chocolate, broken into pieces
8 ounces high-quality white chocolate, broken into pieces
2 teaspoons canola oil, divided
25 peppermint candies, crushed
1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract, divided
- Lightly grease a 9×9 inch pan and line with waxed paper, smoothing out wrinkles; set aside.
- Place the semisweet chocolate and 1 teaspoon of the canola oil in the top of a double boiler over just barely simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching.
- When the chocolate is melted, stir in 1/4 teaspoon of the peppermint extract. Pour the melted chocolate into the prepared pan, and spread evenly over the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle half of the crushed peppermints over the chocolate layer. Refrigerate until completely hardened, about 1 hour.
- Place the white chocolate and the remaining 1 teaspoon canola oil in the top of a double boiler over just barely simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching.
- When the chocolate is melted, stir in the remaining 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract. Pour the white chocolate directly over the semisweet chocolate layer; spread evenly.
- Sprinkle the remaining crushed candy over the top and gently press in.
- Refrigerate until completely hardened.
- Remove from pan; break into small pieces to serve.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight Release Blitz: Reaper by Larissa Ione - October 15, 2019
- Review: Cowboy Christmas Homecoming by June Faver - October 9, 2019
- Review: Cowboy Charming by Dylann Crush - October 8, 2019
- Review: The Heartbreaker by Lili Valente - October 7, 2019
- Spotlight and Giveaway: The Muscian and the Monster by Jenya Keefe - October 3, 2019