Please help me in welcoming a new book reviewer to Delighted Reader!!!!
A little about Sophia Rose:
I was born and raised near Sacramento, CA. I have read since I was four years old and developed tastes that run the gamut of literature. I went away to college and have a degree in education, a certificate in family history research, and a certificate in social work. I worked for a non-profit agency with low income families for 20 years which included being responsible for the children’s library and promoting/teaching adult literacy. I have lived in Southeast Michigan for the last 18 years and I am currently a book addicted homemaker with a cat and husband who keep me grounded. Recently, I made it a challenge to review each book that I have read as a favor to author friends who said reviews are important. I have done reviews for Good Reads, Amazon, eBay, and Smashwords, but mostly at Goodreads and Amazon.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Every Other Weekend by Jaxson Kidman - December 13, 2019
- Spotlight: Harlequin Holiday Blog Tour with Brenda Novak - December 12, 2019
- Review: Pres by Jaxson Kidman - December 11, 2019
- Review: Dirty Like Zane by Jaine Diamond - December 10, 2019
- Delighted by the Series: UNTouched, UNLoved and UNTamed by Jaxson Kidman - December 8, 2019