Over the last several months I have noticed that I am pre-ordering more and more books. There are lots of reasons why, but in the end, I am just pre-ordering them all!
Here’s what I have on pre-order for
December 12, 2018
He shuns the limelight. She can’t get enough of it. And he can’t get enough of her…
Brooklyn Dawn lead singer Lindsey York is part of one of the biggest bands in the world. And their star is still rising.
Music is her life. Making it with her best friends is a dream come true.
Until one night with billionaire Alexander Nash, a demanding, mysterious record producer, reminds her she has other needs beyond the stage.
Dark, dirty ones he’s only too happy to fulfill.
But despite all his talent, Nash only seeks the shadows. He has secrets he can’t let free.
Not even for Lindsey
I am kind of an Oblivion junkie. I got caught up in the original series, Lost in Oblivion, and now I buy any book that lives in this world. Rock bands? Singers? Bad boys? Women who know what they want? Yep, that’s why I read these books!
What do you have pre-ordered for next week?
Check back next week to see my
next set of pre-orders!
I can’t wait to show you!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Dirty Like Jude by Jaine Diamond - September 21, 2019
- Review: Be With Me by Jules Bennett - September 20, 2019
- Review: Want Me Cowboy by Maisey Yates - September 18, 2019
- Review: Silver Silence by Nalini Singh - September 17, 2019
- Review: Cuffed by His Charm by Stacey Kennedy - September 16, 2019