Are 99 cent books a deal?
Nope, in fact I think they have become annoying. For example, I got an email this morning with 27 books all just 99 cents a piece. Now this is supposed to make me run out to get a book cheap. It evokes the deal in all of us to get a lot for a little bit of cash. Stop! So I am supposed to run off and buy all of these 27 books for just the low price….and in the end I am out $26.73 plus tax to get these deals. Probably from authors I have never known. Authors who may be great, or not as good as they want. But it’s a deal right? But all I saw it do was empty my bank account some money and books grow in my TBR pile that is already huge. Then several months later I realize I haven’t read one of these books. Who’s the winner in this deal….it’s not me.
What do you think? Are you a fan of 99 cent books?
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- The Great Pick Up Line – Quote Me On This! Blogger Edition - February 20, 2018
- As the Devil Dares by Anna Harrington #TGPUL #Giveaway - February 19, 2018
- One and Only by Jenny Holiday #TGPUL #Giveaway - February 17, 2018
- Crossing Quinn by Gail Koger #TGPUL #Giveaway - February 15, 2018
- The Great Pick Up Line – Quote Me On This! Blogger Edition - February 13, 2018