Are 99 cent books a deal?
Nope, in fact I think they have become annoying. For example, I got an email this morning with 27 books all just 99 cents a piece. Now this is supposed to make me run out to get a book cheap. It evokes the deal in all of us to get a lot for a little bit of cash. Stop! So I am supposed to run off and buy all of these 27 books for just the low price….and in the end I am out $26.73 plus tax to get these deals. Probably from authors I have never known. Authors who may be great, or not as good as they want. But it’s a deal right? But all I saw it do was empty my bank account some money and books grow in my TBR pile that is already huge. Then several months later I realize I haven’t read one of these books. Who’s the winner in this deal….it’s not me.
What do you think? Are you a fan of 99 cent books?
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Literary Pickers Reading Challenge Sign Up 2018 - December 5, 2017
- #BerkleyBookmas – November 27 – December 14 #Excerpt #Giveaway - December 4, 2017
- The Series That Never.. Ends Challenge 2018 Sign Up - December 4, 2017
- 2018 Review Writing Challenge Sign Up - December 3, 2017
- The Bad Boys of Romance Reading Challenge 2018 Sign Up - December 2, 2017