This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Published by Sourcebooks Casablanca
Released on January 5, 2016
DNF at Chapter 3 Will return to this one later.
Montana, ranch life, a hockey player turned cowboy, and a strong woman. Sounded superb to me!
However, I did three chapters of two people sniping at each other for no reason other than they had some preconceived notions about what the other should be and a resistance to attraction.
Normally, I give a book some more time to show me it has more. And I will, but at the moment, I am in the mood to smack both protagonists and walk off in a huff. Sooo, I’ll wait until I’m in a different mood to give this pair a chance to get over it since I see some real potential for a strong, engaging story with her background and his playing into it.
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: Out of Reach by Kendall Talbot - May 23, 2018
- Exclusive Excerpt: Hot Asset by Lauren Layne - May 22, 2018
- Review: A.L.F.A. Mates by Milly Taiden - May 22, 2018
- Review: Fated: Torn Apart by History, Bound For Eternity by Carolyn McCray - May 21, 2018
- Blog All About It Challenge May 2018 - May 20, 2018