Series: #1 Big Sky Cowboys
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Published by Sourcebooks Casablanca
Released on January 5, 2016
DNF at Chapter 3 Will return to this one later.
Montana, ranch life, a hockey player turned cowboy, and a strong woman. Sounded superb to me!
However, I did three chapters of two people sniping at each other for no reason other than they had some preconceived notions about what the other should be and a resistance to attraction.
Normally, I give a book some more time to show me it has more. And I will, but at the moment, I am in the mood to smack both protagonists and walk off in a huff. Sooo, I’ll wait until I’m in a different mood to give this pair a chance to get over it since I see some real potential for a strong, engaging story with her background and his playing into it.
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Blog All About It Challenge ~ February 2018 - February 18, 2018
- Review: Burning Up by Nalini Singh, Angela Knight, Virginia Kantra, Meljean Brook - February 16, 2018
- Review: The Color of Love by Sharon Sala - February 11, 2018
- Review: Relief Valve by J.L. Merrow - February 6, 2018
- Afternoon Delight: Stranded With the Cyborg by Cara Bristol - February 2, 2018