DNF at Chapter 3 Will return to this one later.
Montana, ranch life, a hockey player turned cowboy, and a strong woman. Sounded superb to me!
However, I did three chapters of two people sniping at each other for no reason other than they had some preconceived notions about what the other should be and a resistance to attraction.
Normally, I give a book some more time to show me it has more. And I will, but at the moment, I am in the mood to smack both protagonists and walk off in a huff. Sooo, I’ll wait until I’m in a different mood to give this pair a chance to get over it since I see some real potential for a strong, engaging story with her background and his playing into it.
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Sorry, but we can’t finish these books! - May 26, 2017
- Review: Hammered by Kevin Hearne - May 25, 2017
- Review: Lethal Lies by Rebecca Zanetti - May 24, 2017
- Review: Feel Me by Cecy Robson - May 22, 2017
- Review: Indestructible by Emma Adams #YoungDelight - May 21, 2017