DNF at Chapter 3 Will return to this one later.
Montana, ranch life, a hockey player turned cowboy, and a strong woman. Sounded superb to me!
However, I did three chapters of two people sniping at each other for no reason other than they had some preconceived notions about what the other should be and a resistance to attraction.
Normally, I give a book some more time to show me it has more. And I will, but at the moment, I am in the mood to smack both protagonists and walk off in a huff. Sooo, I’ll wait until I’m in a different mood to give this pair a chance to get over it since I see some real potential for a strong, engaging story with her background and his playing into it.
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Yakkety Yak – Characters I Want to Visit - July 22, 2017
- Review: Strength and Honor by R.M. Meluch - July 16, 2017
- Review: About a Dog by Jenn McKinlay - July 14, 2017
- Afternoon Delight Review: Still Into You by Roni Loren - July 13, 2017
- Review: Burn For Me by Ilona Andrews - July 13, 2017