DNF at Chapter 3 Will return to this one later.
Montana, ranch life, a hockey player turned cowboy, and a strong woman. Sounded superb to me!
However, I did three chapters of two people sniping at each other for no reason other than they had some preconceived notions about what the other should be and a resistance to attraction.
Normally, I give a book some more time to show me it has more. And I will, but at the moment, I am in the mood to smack both protagonists and walk off in a huff. Sooo, I’ll wait until I’m in a different mood to give this pair a chance to get over it since I see some real potential for a strong, engaging story with her background and his playing into it.
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Audio Review: To Catch a Killer by Sheryl Scarborough, Narrated by Christy Romano #YoungDelight - April 23, 2017
- Review: Silence Fallen by Patricia Briggs #SweetDelight - April 23, 2017
- Afternoon Delight: Story of an Optimistic Broken Heart by Nicole Huggins - April 21, 2017
- Review: Wild Embrace by Nalini Singh - April 21, 2017
- Review: Veiled Menace by Deborah Blake - April 18, 2017