This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Published by Sourcebooks Casablanca
Released on January 5, 2016
DNF at Chapter 3 Will return to this one later.
Montana, ranch life, a hockey player turned cowboy, and a strong woman. Sounded superb to me!
However, I did three chapters of two people sniping at each other for no reason other than they had some preconceived notions about what the other should be and a resistance to attraction.
Normally, I give a book some more time to show me it has more. And I will, but at the moment, I am in the mood to smack both protagonists and walk off in a huff. Sooo, I’ll wait until I’m in a different mood to give this pair a chance to get over it since I see some real potential for a strong, engaging story with her background and his playing into it.
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Audiobook Review: Edge of Darkness by Lara Adrian - July 8, 2020
- Review: Dragon Unleashed by Grace Draven - July 6, 2020
- Audiobook Review: Shatter the Earth by Karen Chance - July 5, 2020
- Review: Cowboy Strong by Carolyn Brown - July 3, 2020
- Spotlight: Issued by Paris Wynters #Giveaway - July 1, 2020