Genres: Holiday Romance
Published by Indie/Self Published
Released on October 30, 2010
Faced with a choice, David has to decide what matters the most. Home…or the heart.
After completing an assignment in Alaska, he’s about to head home, but he realizes he might be leaving behind his heart—Cris, the woman he fell in love with. Now he has to make a choice. Return home to everything he knows, or take a chance on love.
Another quick and good book. David finds out what matters most and Cris gets the man she wants and a place she calls home. I wish I could say more about it, but it was just that…very quick. He waits at the airport hoping she will come with him. She goes to a friends cabin never expecting him to stay. But can love overcome it all? Read it to find out. It’s not long so it won’t cost you much in time.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Blog All About It Challenge ~ March 2018 - March 15, 2018
- Tides of Honour by Genevieve Graham #TGPUL - February 28, 2018
- The Book Report February 2018 - February 28, 2018
- The Great Pick Up Line – Quote Me On This! Blogger Edition - February 25, 2018
- The World’s Worst Boyfriend by Erika Kelly #TGPUL #Giveaway - February 24, 2018