Genres: Contemporary Romance, Holiday Romance
Published by Carina Press
Released on December 6, 2010
Coming home sometimes isn’t easy, but when country singer Riley Jensen comes home, it throws up a lot of old emotions that have been buried for 10 years. Filming a documentary of Riley’s young life, Riley and her crew head back to her small Missouri hometown. Riley hasn’t returned in 10 years. Ten years ago she left suddenly when she found her best friend in bed with her boyfriend. Now those hurtful feelings are bubbling back up inside of her.
Ethan Kent made a mistake 10 years ago, but out of that mistake Riley went on to pursue a successful career and he has a 7 year old that is the center of his world. Circumstances throw them together, where passion flames, but also truth is revealed and hearts are healed.
This is a cute, light, fun story on Christmas forgiveness. There is passion, love, music and a wonderful little 7 year old who doesn’t have a shy bone in her body. Normally, Jaci Burton gives you a hot and heavy book…which I adore, but this story is about the softer side of love and forgiveness.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Swagger by Liz Lincoln - September 22, 2018
- Pre-order – What have we bought now? - September 21, 2018
- Audio Book Review: The Baby Maker by Lili Valente - September 20, 2018
- Review: One Baby Daddy by Meghan Quinn - September 20, 2018
- Shari’s Picks with Audible’s Romance Package - September 19, 2018