Genres: BDSM Romance
Published by Decadent Publishing
Released on November 20, 2011
At Castillo Lodge, Blake and Taryn are having their fantasies and desires met by Madame Eve’s 1NightStand service on Christmas Eve. Being blindfolded, Taryn loves how Blake is mastering her body. She doesn’t know his name or what he looks like going into the night. But lightning strikes when she finds out who he is.
This is a very short novella. Really other than being in a hotel on Christmas Eve, there is no other Christmas them to it. There is some BDSM in here. Some old hurts. And some hot scenes, but it is just a short story with not much else I can about it. A fun short read on a rainy afternoon.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: When I Need You by Lorelei James - August 8, 2019
- Readers on the River Author Reading List – Challenge Update - August 4, 2019
- Review: Dirty Little Secret by Kendall Ryan - August 2, 2019
- Review: Rockstar Baby by Taryn Quinn - August 1, 2019
- The Book Report July 2019 - July 31, 2019