Series: Amber Eyes,
Genres: Menage Romance, Paranormal Romance
Published by Samhain Publishing
Released on March 10, 2009
I was loaned this book and of course because it was Maya Banks, I just had to read it. It is a short story about Kaya, a cougar shifter. Kaya was trapped as a cougar while a child in Alaska and taken from her family. Unable to relocate them, she hides mostly in her cougar form in the mountains. She is drawn to a cabin with two men living there, Hunter and Jericho. Hunter and Jericho had loved the same woman before, but she passed away and they vowed to never take a woman between them again.
I was somewhat intrigued by the naivety of Kaya, but also her acceptance of the world around her. Especially her acceptance of two mates. Hunter is a torn character who gives his love to children and animals but has forsaken the adult population. He meets Kaya first as her cougar who is injured. Jericho connects to Kaya as a woman when he catches her after she has shifted. He is less tormented by the past and easily accepts her as his love. They take things extremely slow, but she catches on really quick.
There is no deep plot here. Just a good simple and short book.
Review by Shari
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Blocked by Jennifer Lane #TGPUL #Giveaway - February 21, 2018
- The Great Pick Up Line – Quote Me On This! Blogger Edition - February 20, 2018
- As the Devil Dares by Anna Harrington #TGPUL #Giveaway - February 19, 2018
- One and Only by Jenny Holiday #TGPUL #Giveaway - February 17, 2018
- Crossing Quinn by Gail Koger #TGPUL #Giveaway - February 15, 2018