Genres: Paranormal Romance
Published by Berkley, Sensation
Released on November 3, 2009
This is another wonderful installment in the Psy-Changeling series. Dev Santos finds an unconscious woman on his door step and is instantly intrigued by her. She wakes up with no memory of who she is, but she is definitely Psy. Dev knows she is a liability but cannot bring himself to get rid of her. His first priority is to the Forgotten, the Psy who left when Silence was put into place and is the director of Shine, an organization that finds the Forgotten who have literally been forgotten. Slowly she regains her memories knowing she will be the death of Dev, the man she grows to love.
While this isn’t one of the best Psy-Changeling books I have read, it did something none of the others did to me. It made me cry. There is a point in the book where so much emotions was wrung out of me I just sat and cried. So while it isn’t the best book in the series, it wrenched so much emotion out of me.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- The Rogue’s Seduction by Lauren Smith #TGPUL2019 - February 15, 2019
- Law of Attraction by ALISON BLISS #TGPUL2019 #Giveaway - February 13, 2019
- Audio Book Review: Finding Alexei by Kendall Ryan - February 11, 2019
- Son of a Preacher Man by Karen Cox #TGPUL2019 - February 10, 2019
- Pre-order – What have we bought now? - February 8, 2019