Carrie ahs just quit her job of one day at the local college. Coming from an uptight family who arranged the job, she feels hemmed in and ready to let loose. Going to the local bar, Carrie meets Dallon, the opposite personality to hers. He is the tattooed bad-boy bartender that her family would never approve of, but she is willing to turn into a very bad girl over.
Dallon sees Carried outside a grocery store and immediately gets turned on by her buttoned-up, curvy figure. His passions get an ice down when she asks him for the directions to the college where she is to start working, but lust this deep can’t be toned down with a little unexpected information. His father works for the university and he has vowed he will never get involved with anyone who works there.
But when Carrie quits and end up in Dallon’s bar, she lets Dallon show her all the things she has always wanted to try, but never had to the courage to buck against the system to get. Dallon shows her she is worth a lot more than her parents think and leads her down the road to forever.
Another great book from Lissa Matthews…my biggest complaint…it is too short. I want to continue to read about them and find out what next wonderful thing Dallon will show Carrie. Other than that, I loved the book. Hot romance, facing up to parents and making your own decisions.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Literary Pickers Reading Challenge Sign Up 2018 - December 5, 2017
- #BerkleyBookmas – November 27 – December 14 #Excerpt #Giveaway - December 4, 2017
- The Series That Never.. Ends Challenge 2018 Sign Up - December 4, 2017
- 2018 Review Writing Challenge Sign Up - December 3, 2017
- The Bad Boys of Romance Reading Challenge 2018 Sign Up - December 2, 2017