Ever have Amazon recommend a book over and over to you and you finally give in? That is what this book was. I got tired of it being recommended and decided to read it. Big mistake. The book really doesn’t have a redeeming moment in it. It betrays BDSM very badly. There isn’t much respect given for the characters, nor is there any real bonding. That is about as nice as I can be to the book so I will end this review there.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Happy 6th Birthday to Delighted Reader! - July 15, 2017
- Spotlight: Just the Thing by Marie Harte #Excerpt #Giveaway - July 10, 2017
- Yakkety Yak – Summer Loving Tag - July 8, 2017
- Spotlight: Fuel for Fire by Julie Ann Walker #Giveaway - July 3, 2017
- Mini Blog Ahead – Let’s Whip It Real Good! Well, it’s Whipping Me! - June 30, 2017