Ever have Amazon recommend a book over and over to you and you finally give in? That is what this book was. I got tired of it being recommended and decided to read it. Big mistake. The book really doesn’t have a redeeming moment in it. It betrays BDSM very badly. There isn’t much respect given for the characters, nor is there any real bonding. That is about as nice as I can be to the book so I will end this review there.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- To Be or Not to Be…Read TBR Pile Vote September 2017 - September 24, 2017
- Yakkety Yak- Déjà vu All Over Again - September 23, 2017
- Highland Dragon Warrior by Isabel Cooper Spotlight #Giveaway - September 15, 2017
- THE LAST OUTLAW Excerpt #Giveaway - September 14, 2017
- Interview with Elizabeth Silver and Jenny Urban #Giveaway - September 12, 2017