Ever have Amazon recommend a book over and over to you and you finally give in? That is what this book was. I got tired of it being recommended and decided to read it. Big mistake. The book really doesn’t have a redeeming moment in it. It betrays BDSM very badly. There isn’t much respect given for the characters, nor is there any real bonding. That is about as nice as I can be to the book so I will end this review there.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Lethal Lies by Rebecca Zanetti - May 24, 2017
- To Be or Not to Be…Read TBR Pile Vote April - May 24, 2017
- Yakkety Yak – Favorite Blends - May 6, 2017
- Review: Heart of Obsidian by Nalini Singh - May 5, 2017
- Guest Author: Writing What You Know, Even When It Sucks By Cari Z #Giveaway - May 4, 2017