Ever have Amazon recommend a book over and over to you and you finally give in? That is what this book was. I got tired of it being recommended and decided to read it. Big mistake. The book really doesn’t have a redeeming moment in it. It betrays BDSM very badly. There isn’t much respect given for the characters, nor is there any real bonding. That is about as nice as I can be to the book so I will end this review there.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Sign Up! The Great Pick Up Line 2018! - November 20, 2017
- Review: Blade of Darkness by Dianne Duvall - November 11, 2017
- Review: Love Me By Christmas by Jaci Burton - November 8, 2017
- One Summer Night by Caridad Pineiro #Excerpt #Giveaway - October 19, 2017
- SMP Holiday Romance Blitz - October 17, 2017