Cherish picks up on Sam and Cody’s love story after Wanted. Sam and Cody are married and now Cody has a surprise for Sam. Together they head to a secluded cabin they built together for their honeymoon. Starting their lives together.
A wonderful short story! We get to meet Sam and Cody again after their one night stand to find they stuck it out and now have married each other. They travel to their cabin for time together with some hot action going on in the vehicle. It’s the beginning of a lifetime of love.
I recommend this to anyone who wants to see two adults find love and commit to each other. Their time away to cherish that love is emotional and I can’t wait to start the next book, Adore.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- I Dare You: Rules of Engagement with Paranormal Creatures - June 26, 2019
- Review: I Will Not Beg by Cherise Sinclair - June 25, 2019
- I Dare You: Shifted Sister - June 25, 2019
- Audiobook Review: Consumed by J.R. Ward - June 21, 2019
- Pre-order – A little chic fic to spice up my summer! - June 14, 2019