Cherish picks up on Sam and Cody’s love story after Wanted. Sam and Cody are married and now Cody has a surprise for Sam. Together they head to a secluded cabin they built together for their honeymoon. Starting their lives together.
A wonderful short story! We get to meet Sam and Cody again after their one night stand to find they stuck it out and now have married each other. They travel to their cabin for time together with some hot action going on in the vehicle. It’s the beginning of a lifetime of love.
I recommend this to anyone who wants to see two adults find love and commit to each other. Their time away to cherish that love is emotional and I can’t wait to start the next book, Adore.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight Release Blitz: Reaper by Larissa Ione - October 15, 2019
- Review: Cowboy Christmas Homecoming by June Faver - October 9, 2019
- Review: Cowboy Charming by Dylann Crush - October 8, 2019
- Review: The Heartbreaker by Lili Valente - October 7, 2019
- Spotlight and Giveaway: The Muscian and the Monster by Jenya Keefe - October 3, 2019