Genres: M/M Romance
Published by Decadent Publishing
Released on May 16, 2012
Cherish picks up on Sam and Cody’s love story after Wanted. Sam and Cody are married and now Cody has a surprise for Sam. Together they head to a secluded cabin they built together for their honeymoon. Starting their lives together.
A wonderful short story! We get to meet Sam and Cody again after their one night stand to find they stuck it out and now have married each other. They travel to their cabin for time together with some hot action going on in the vehicle. It’s the beginning of a lifetime of love.
I recommend this to anyone who wants to see two adults find love and commit to each other. Their time away to cherish that love is emotional and I can’t wait to start the next book, Adore.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Relaxing on a beach with a good book? About That Kiss will heat up your summer day! - June 23, 2018
- Review: Cocky: A Reverse Harem Story by Ashlee Price - June 14, 2018
- Relaxing on a beach with a good book? Dearest Ivie will play havok with your emotions! - June 9, 2018
- Review: Must Love Babies by Lynnette Austin - June 3, 2018
- The Book Report May 2018 - May 31, 2018