Published by Indie/Self Published
Released on March 2, 2018
Source: Kindle Unlimited
Not much delight here. Transparent suspense, lots of sex, but silly how it all happens. Very submissive, the heroine just takes it all because you know a virgin can’t get enough. She makes commitments and then hops on the next dick waved her way. Yeah, this was way over the top silly and not sexy.
Ok, this is one of those Kindle Unlimited books where they put in tons of extra content. That means when I started the book it told me it would take 24 hours to read. I got it as low as 14 hours at one point, but went back up to 17 hours for the rest of just this story. I stopped at the end of it and decided I was done.
This story….I just can’t wrap my head around the issues.
The heroine is a yoga instructor who has her own clients, but we never see them, nor do we reference them any more than to acknowledge them in the beginning of the story. She takes on 3 new clients from her friend who is moving away.
She meets Reilly in the park and hits it off, but runs off to meet her first client….Reilly, he’s an actor. The are attracted to each other and go on a non-date. He is so overcome with lust watching her dance that he does her right there on the floor….no condom. The next day he’s aloof and making no commitments. Just wants to be friends with benefits, which she denies…oh and she was a virgin.
That same day she meets her second client Noah, but through some errors, she runs out and he changes the passcode on the security.
Next she meets Kaleb, a big hot actor of action movies who wants to change his image so he can get better, serious roles. His agent Tom calls Dani for a session in yoga for his client to help relax and move him along the right road. Kaleb makes a bad boy play for Dani which she rebuffs.
Finally she meets Hector, another yoga client, and is running late. He tells her he has to punish her for it and demands he drape herself over his lap to be spanked. Stuttering and trying to get out of it, he tells her his last yoga instructor had a contract that allowed him to punish her. She takes the spanking and leaves.
She goes back to Noah to apologize for running out and finds him weak. She nourishes him with soup and strikes up a friendship with him.
So for now she only has had sex with Reilly and been spanked by Hector.
Tom calls Dani in for a talk….about becoming Kaleb’s fake fiancee. When she gets a call her nephew needs medical treatment in Switzerland that costs a million dollars, she signs the contract with Kaleb and sends the money to her sister (whom she lives with).
Dani goes to a party with Kaleb and Hector sees her and blackmails her into signing a BDSM contract with him, where upon he has his first full session with her and comes in her mouth.
So now she has had sex with Reilly, engaged with Kaleb and under contract to him and under a separate contract with Hector. Oh, and she has sex with Kaleb….then Noah and also with Hector. All unprotected.
- So at this point I am totally in disrespect for Dani. Not because she is enjoying sex with multiple partners, but for several other reasons.
- She’s doing all of them and not being honest with any of them. It seems that she keeps falling on guys dicks and not thinking about any of the commitments she has made.
- No protection on any of these guys as their dicks go in bareback. Yeah, she’s a virgin, but with all the diseases running around and her not being on birth control, this was just very irresponsible. She even tells Kaleb and Tom she not on the pill. *head smacks table*
- She wants them all, can’t have them all, so she gives them all up until….well guess what? I can’t tell you, but you can probably guess. She’s so wishy-washy about it all.
- She can’t figure out what to do with her life. She’s living with her widowed older sister and her two kids until they leave. She is a bronze Olympic medalist in gymnastics. She danced at some point. Now she teaches yoga, but you don’t see any business sense in her or any drive to do something with her life. She just rolls over with each guy as they come into her life.
- All of these guys are connected…1 screenwriter, 1 producer, 2 actors….just to innocent and neat.
It’s not a very good story. I only started reading it because of all this “cocky’ word business. Good thing I got it on Kindle Unlimited because it isn’t worth buying.
Bad Boys of Romance #7
Review Writing #14
Literary Pickers #12 – Evening Gown/Dress
Books ‘n’ Tunes #9 -all or Nothing by Theory of a Deadman
Reading this book contributed to these challenges:
- Bad Boys of Romance Challenge - 2018
- Books 'N Tunes Challenge - 2018
- Literary Pickers - 2018
- Review Writing Challenge - 2018
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- The Nashville Bet by Shana Gray #TGPUL - February 21, 2019
- Spotlight & Excerpt: You Had Me At Jaguar by Terry Spear #Giveaway - February 20, 2019
- Review: All’s Fair in Love and Mastery by Sparrow Beckett - February 19, 2019
- Caid: Dakonian Alien Mail Order Brides by Cara Bristol #TGPUL2019 #Giveaway - February 18, 2019
- Blog All About It February 2019 - February 17, 2019