This the first short story of four brothers from Surrender, Montana. Dane left home 10 years ago after the death of his mother. He strikes out to find himself and deal with his anguish, but leaves behind Charlotte, his young lover. Charlotte leaves town shortly after Dane, but he really never tries to find her. Ten years later he has returned to Surrender, Montana only to find Charlotte is back as well and she has a secret.
This is a cute, fun short story. There is a little drama, but being a short book, the drama doesn’t overpower and need a lot of thought. The sex is hot, hard and lusty. A good short read if you want something quick!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Yakkety Yak – My Life in Books Tag - August 19, 2017
- To Be or Not to Be…Read TBR Pile Vote July 2017 - July 25, 2017
- Happy 6th Birthday to Delighted Reader! - July 15, 2017
- Spotlight: Just the Thing by Marie Harte #Excerpt #Giveaway - July 10, 2017
- Yakkety Yak – Summer Loving Tag - July 8, 2017