Genres: Contemporary Romance
Published by Indie/Self Published
This the first short story of four brothers from Surrender, Montana. Dane left home 10 years ago after the death of his mother. He strikes out to find himself and deal with his anguish, but leaves behind Charlotte, his young lover. Charlotte leaves town shortly after Dane, but he really never tries to find her. Ten years later he has returned to Surrender, Montana only to find Charlotte is back as well and she has a secret.
This is a cute, fun short story. There is a little drama, but being a short book, the drama doesn’t overpower and need a lot of thought. The sex is hot, hard and lusty. A good short read if you want something quick!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Blog All About It Challenge ~ March 2018 - March 15, 2018
- Tides of Honour by Genevieve Graham #TGPUL - February 28, 2018
- The Book Report February 2018 - February 28, 2018
- The Great Pick Up Line – Quote Me On This! Blogger Edition - February 25, 2018
- The World’s Worst Boyfriend by Erika Kelly #TGPUL #Giveaway - February 24, 2018