When I started this book, not really liking Dragos. He seems to hoard things just because he can with not really much need or really appreciation of what he has. Having been created with the “big boom” he has lived forever. Pia on the other hand, I loved. She is a strong female who just kept getting caught up in one bad situation after another. The love story in this book goes really fast, less than a week. I can buy the whole, you soul knows your mate thing and can’t be denied. Else there would be a lot of other fast romances that I would be wondering at.
You meet a cast of characters you want to get to know more of…Tricks, Rune, Tiago, Elevens, even a doctor. I can’t wait to read the next book in the series….and all that wonderful passionate love she has to write about!
Review by Shari
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Afternoon Delight: Razr by Larissa Ione - April 20, 2017
- Review: Shade’s Lady by Joanna Wylde - April 20, 2017
- Review: Rockstar Daddy by Taryn Quinn - April 19, 2017
- Review: The Sheikh’s Bought Wife by Sharon Kendrick - April 17, 2017
- Review: Tangle of Need by Nalini Singh - April 14, 2017