Tonia is avoiding her family near Valentines Day. She has tried love and it has only left her disappointed., but her family runs a match making service with a hint of magic. Tonia avoids eating anything they send unless she watches them make it, refuses to talk to them over the phone and generally just avoids them. When her aunt stops by with chocolate, Tonia thinks this is the only person in her family who she can trust. The next day she knows she was betrayed and needs to find a man fast before her body betrays her.
James and Jeff run a local coffee shop and bakery. Since the day it opened they have been attracted to Tonia. They know she isn’t ready yet, but when she breaks her normal schedule, they know the time has come to become a threesome. They have planned this for some time and know how to make it feel so right between them all.
This is a very short book at only 18 pages, but each page is packed with a punch. While there is a hint of magic, all three have had strong attraction to each other, just Tonia denied all her feelings. There is one very sexy, sultry scene that is well written. The emotions of the characters are well betrayed. The only problem…I wanted more!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Yakkety Yak- Déjà vu All Over Again - September 23, 2017
- Highland Dragon Warrior by Isabel Cooper Spotlight #Giveaway - September 15, 2017
- THE LAST OUTLAW Excerpt #Giveaway - September 14, 2017
- Interview with Elizabeth Silver and Jenny Urban #Giveaway - September 12, 2017
- Building The Glamour Thieves - August 30, 2017