Released on September 3, 2012
Source: Book Tour Provided
Hayley is an up and coming artist that has been burned in the love arena. After it almost destroyed her career she has vowed to focus on her work and less on building a relationship with the opposite sex. Meeting Tom wasn’t in the plans and after a night of unbridled passion, she is learning being attracted to someone doesn’t mean you loses her artistic mojo.
Tom is a successful businessman, but he PA and PR person thinks he needs to liven up his life and office. Dragged to an art exhibit, he is moved by the artist and the art she creates. Now nothing will stop him from getting the color to his life he needs and the woman who excites him in mysterious ways.
This is a short erotic story of two very different people. One who lives a somewhat boring life, but goes after what he wants. The other is pouring her emotions into into her painting to hide. Tom shows Hayley that they can still love each other without having to sacrifice her painting. They fight and make passionate love and they both do some adrenaline pumping activities.
A short story of two lovers finding themselves and each other. Steamy read!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Seven Nights of Sin by Kendall Ryan - November 13, 2019
- Review: The Two Week Arrangement by Kendall Ryan - November 11, 2019
- Spotlight, Excerpt and Giveaway: The Outlaw’s Heart by Amy Sandas - November 7, 2019
- Review: Shadows by Kristen Proby - November 4, 2019
- The Book Report October 2019 - October 31, 2019