Genres: Erotic Romance
Published by Ellora's Cave
Released on December 24, 2010
Jaz is not your average guy. He has had run ins with the law, but now is out. He is a drummer in a band, business owner in a bar and tattoo shop. Life is pretty good now, but he has a thing for a waitress at his best friend’s adult entertainment club. What’s the best way to finally get to be with her….surprise her on her birthday giving her anything she wants.
Mandi waitresses at night in her best friend’s adult entertainment club, but puts on a disguise each night with long raven hair and bright blue eyes. When she isn’t at work, she is a jewelry maker with a thing for naughty designs. She has lusted after Jaz, thinking her has never noticed her. But for one night, Jaz is her present! So she plans to try out every dream she has ever had and then some.
Another good book, still too short. I want to know more about Vinter, Dallon and Jaz. You don’t see much of their dynamics. That is what I most wanted to see in this final book. Other than that, I loved all the naughty fun they had from beginning to end.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Pre-order – A little chic fic to spice up my summer! - June 14, 2019
- Pre-order – What have we bought now? Another accidental baby on the way! - May 24, 2019
- Review: Cipher by Larissa Ione - May 22, 2019
- Duo Review: Eli’s Triumph by Joanna Wylde - May 20, 2019
- Audiobook Review: Come Away With Me by Kristen Proby - May 17, 2019