This is a very short novella that jumps right into the action. It all starts with Avery getting a tatoo on her foot. She is getting all hot and bothered by the guy inking her, Brody. Both are feeling the lust, but not right off knowing how to act upon it. Brody shows up at Avery’s door unexpectedly and sparks fly.
There is nothing deep about this book. It is definitely for mature audiences only though. It’s hot, hard and quick.
The one thing that popped into my mind when I read the name Brody and ink…was Lauren Dane’s book Coming Undone. Sorry but Coming Undone was a much better book.
This is free on both Kindle and Nook.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- SMP Holiday Romance Blitz - October 17, 2017
- Question of the Week: When do you give up on authors you once adored? - October 9, 2017
- The Kingmaker Chronicles Finale is coming soon! #Giveaway #Excerpt - October 8, 2017
- Question of the Week: Are 99 cent books a deal? - October 2, 2017
- BLOG AHEAD! 31 DAYS, 30+ PRE-SCHEDULED POSTS - October 1, 2017