This is a very short novella that jumps right into the action. It all starts with Avery getting a tatoo on her foot. She is getting all hot and bothered by the guy inking her, Brody. Both are feeling the lust, but not right off knowing how to act upon it. Brody shows up at Avery’s door unexpectedly and sparks fly.
There is nothing deep about this book. It is definitely for mature audiences only though. It’s hot, hard and quick.
The one thing that popped into my mind when I read the name Brody and ink…was Lauren Dane’s book Coming Undone. Sorry but Coming Undone was a much better book.
This is free on both Kindle and Nook.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight: Havenport Blitz - February 19, 2020
- Spotlight: Sneak Peek into The Rich Boy by Kylie Scott - February 19, 2020
- Spotlight Cover Reveal: Rich Boy by Kylie Scott - February 5, 2020
- The Book Report January 2020 - January 31, 2020
- Review: Deliverance by Jane Henry - January 30, 2020