Zuri Prescott hasn’t had the easiest of lives. She leaves town after graduating from high school having no where to go and very unsure of the feelings of her one love, Colt Triplehorn. Years later, Zuri framed for a bank robbery and on the run. The first place she runs to is the cabin Colt and Zuri used to meet. But when her car washes away during a rain storm, she tries to clean up in the stream only to be confronted by an angry bull and his just as angry owner.
But sparks fly as the two reunite and painful past of wounds break open again. Colt’s a sheriff now, but senses Zuri is innocent. Now the two are on a race to prove her innocence and rekindle the love they both had for each other years past.
Oh, can Delilah write romance like no one I know! Her imagination must be a thing of beauty! These two are so in love at a tender teenage age, only to have misunderstandings tear them apart. But the love never died, just got bruised. Now reunited, these two have some issues to work out along with some Triplehorn brothers who don’t like the way their brother is treated. Suspense builds as the real bank robber comes for Zuri and Colt has to use everything he has to protect the woman he loves. But neither one will take no for an answer and all truths must come out.
A delightfully fun book!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- One Summer Night by Caridad Pineiro #Excerpt #Giveaway - October 19, 2017
- SMP Holiday Romance Blitz - October 17, 2017
- Question of the Week: When do you give up on authors you once adored? - October 9, 2017
- The Kingmaker Chronicles Finale is coming soon! #Giveaway #Excerpt - October 8, 2017
- Question of the Week: Are 99 cent books a deal? - October 2, 2017