Genres: Paranormal Romance
Published by Decadent Publishing
Released on May 21, 2013
As one of the 1NS series, this one was quick to the point and resolved well in the short amount of pages it had. I loved the idea of a werewolf rockstar and it was fun that he was paired up with a studious archeologist.
Aaron has had his fill of the rockstar lifestyle and just wants a nice quiet weekend to recharge. He asks Madame Eve’s service to find him someone that has never heard of him.
Melody has buried herself in her work and her brother worries that she is missing out on life. He sets her up with Madame Eve’s series and persuades her into taking a chance.
This is a fated mate story, but I don’t mind those and I really liked the two people involved. In fact, my only disappointment was wanting more time with Aaron and Melody. She surprised me as much as she did Aaron when she showed that she was no shrinking violet.
Now I look forward to reading Melody’s brother Barrett’s story. I recommend this one for those who just want something quick that offers something hot and yet romantic.
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Audio Book Review: Amaryllis by Jayne Castle - January 21, 2019
- Audiobook Review: The Spectral City by Leanna Renee Hieber - January 20, 2019
- Review: The Bride of Ivy Green by Julie Klassen - January 20, 2019
- Review: A Summer to Remember by Mary Balogh - January 17, 2019
- Review: Spirit of the Knight by Debbie Peterson - January 16, 2019