This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
It is difficult to review part one of any story. And this one was a challenge as well. We meet Cliff and Connie at the apex of their lives. They are young, in love, and their world is about to explode with possibilities.
Connie the muse of Cliffs brainchild social media platform truly believes nothing can stop the passion and love they have, even success. Cliff loves his Connie dearly but his ambition to take this dream to the next level has unforeseen consequences.
With the change of where they live, and how they live, both Connie and Cliff struggle finding a balance between home and hearth and dreams, goals and purpose. My heart broke for Connie who felt lost and adrift in California. Her career on hold and Cliff completely clueless that he has lost the most important thing in life by making work so important.
I liked that Connie kept trying. Pushing. Pulling.
I am not a fan of adultery in any situation and this story wasn’t the exception. But I did see her struggle. And when this story ends abruptly I was breathing as hard as Connie was trying to get it together.
A good start. I can’t wait to read the next episode and see what happens.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review Reboot: Game for Anything by Bella Andre - November 19, 2019
- I Dare You Fall Sports Spotlight on Love Hypothetically by Anne Tenino - November 19, 2019
- Review: Hot As Puck by Lili Valente - November 19, 2019
- I Dare You Fall Sports Yellow Pages - November 19, 2019
- I Dare You Throw Down- Fall Sports Romance - November 18, 2019