Genres: Romantic Suspense
Published by Sourcebooks Casablanca
Released on May 1, 2014
Getting an intro into the Aegis Security that makes me want to find out more about everything. Sexy good times on and off the slopes with a little thrill of who done it!
Songwriter Grace Ryder is taking a much needed break in Vail to hide away from her stalker, but also to finish writing two songs she is under contract for. Alone in the bar, she keeps seeing a guy around the resort that is drawing her interest. A few drinks in, she approaches him with a line that hooked him and made me snort. Jumping feet first she seduces him back to her room for a night full of lusty sex. But big brother has sent an Aegis operative to watch her. Brian Walker’s one job is to watch her, keep her safe, but don’t get involved. Oops!
The stalker has followed her to Vail and now the cat’s out of the bag on who her secret lover is. This is a very quick romp between two people who needed each other. Big brothers isn’t too happy, but who cares! Ski slopes, sex everywhere, a stalker on the loose and big brother breathing down their necks…this was a fun escape into another world!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight & Excerpt: Tweet Cute by Emma Lord - January 19, 2020
- Review: Luke by Barbara Freethy - January 17, 2020
- Review: Falling for My Brother’s Best Friend by Piper Rayne - January 15, 2020
- Afternoon Delight Review: Operation Bailey Wedding by Piper Rayne - January 9, 2020
- Review: Birth of a Baby Daddy by Piper Rayne - January 8, 2020