There was a new book out in this series and generally, I don’t like to read books out of sequence. So to get to the newest book, I went back to the first one.
At first I had a hard time grasping the PsyNet. But the author did a wonderful job of explaining it. There are also a lot to learn about the changelings as with each new series, they have their own twists to put to the story.
Sascha was a complex character that I feel no one truly could control or understand. While Lucas had a dark past that drove his actions. The evil intertwined in the story really broke me down. I am sure this evil has fingers into future books that will drive even more wedges into the PsyNet.
I can’t say I was drawn in too much by emotions, maybe I am Psy. The bed room scenes were OK, but not exceptional. I found myself drawn to some of the other characters and hoping to get to hear their stories as I read through this series.
Suffering from the first book in the series, I found myself just so-so liking this story. I find this review hard to write as the book wasn’t horrible, but neither was it my all time favorite. I am hoping because it was the first, I just got too hung up on details of this world.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Happy 6th Birthday to Delighted Reader! - July 15, 2017
- Spotlight: Just the Thing by Marie Harte #Excerpt #Giveaway - July 10, 2017
- Yakkety Yak – Summer Loving Tag - July 8, 2017
- Spotlight: Fuel for Fire by Julie Ann Walker #Giveaway - July 3, 2017
- Mini Blog Ahead – Let’s Whip It Real Good! Well, it’s Whipping Me! - June 30, 2017