Genres: Paranormal Romance
Published by Berkley, Sensation
Released on September 5, 2006
There was a new book out in this series and generally, I don’t like to read books out of sequence. So to get to the newest book, I went back to the first one.
At first I had a hard time grasping the PsyNet. But the author did a wonderful job of explaining it. There are also a lot to learn about the changelings as with each new series, they have their own twists to put to the story.
Sascha was a complex character that I feel no one truly could control or understand. While Lucas had a dark past that drove his actions. The evil intertwined in the story really broke me down. I am sure this evil has fingers into future books that will drive even more wedges into the PsyNet.
I can’t say I was drawn in too much by emotions, maybe I am Psy. The bed room scenes were OK, but not exceptional. I found myself drawn to some of the other characters and hoping to get to hear their stories as I read through this series.
Suffering from the first book in the series, I found myself just so-so liking this story. I find this review hard to write as the book wasn’t horrible, but neither was it my all time favorite. I am hoping because it was the first, I just got too hung up on details of this world.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Beneath the Scars by Cherise Sinclair - July 20, 2018
- Review: Rome’s Chance by Joanna Wylde - July 18, 2018
- Afternoon Delight: Tucker by Lori Foster - July 16, 2018
- Review: Rainy Day Friends by Jill Shalvis - July 16, 2018
- You Have To Pack Finding Master Right by Sparrow Beckett For a Summer Read to Delight! - July 14, 2018