What happens when a marriage seems to have run its course? Give up or Give it your all?
Still Into You is a novella that falls between books one and two in the Loving on the Edge series. Like most of the books in this series, it works well as a standalone or out of order.
I love how this author addresses all kinds of relationships in her series. This is a mature marriage on shaky ground. Seth masterfully sets aside his fears and his own desires to make Leila’s fantasies come true no matter what and Leila slowly realizes that the fulfillment of her fantasies was closer than she thought.
For those curious about the connection this one has to the rest of the series, Leila is sister to Jace one of the heroes in book 2 and another hero further down in the series, Kade plays a role.
This was short, spicy, and deeply satisfying in its fully developed plot and characters. It’s been a while since I read anything from this series and I am so glad I went back for this short novella. Worth it! If you like spicy and maybe a bit of kink, give this one a go.
Romance Roundabout #178 ER
Mt. TBR #86
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: Rescuing the Ranger by Nicole S. Patrick - May 30, 2020
- Afternoon Delight Review: Blank Canvas by Mari Carr - May 29, 2020
- Review: Close Up by Amanda Quick - May 29, 2020
- Spotlight & Giveaway: Spent Identity by Marlene M. Bell - May 21, 2020
- Review: A Ghostly Mortality by Tonya Kappes - May 17, 2020