Published by Indie/Self Published
Released on January 18, 2012
I got this book free off of All Romance Ebooks and thought what the heck. It is really short and mostly just sex. There is no character development nor plot.
Sian wants to see the world and decides to sign up for a dude ranch in America. She flies in from Ireland and is met by Randy, a ranch hand. He is surely and curt with her, but everyone tells her that is his way of saying he likes her. While out riding the first day, Sian falls and injures her foot. Randy takes her to a shack and they proceed to have lots of sex which continues for the two weeks Sian is there. When it is time to go home, Sian pulls a trick on Randy and leaves but comes back later to surprise him. That’s it.
So I can’t say I enjoyed it as I never really got to know the characters. It was just erotica for the purpose of erotica with no story. And on top of that, the formatting was pretty bad and there were also several mis-spelled words. Just not an enjoyable experience. Glad I didn’t pay for this book.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Shari’s Picks with Audible’s Romance Package - September 19, 2018
- Review: Love Machine by Kendall Ryan - September 18, 2018
- Pre-order – What have we bought now? - September 14, 2018
- Review: Intercepted by Alexa Martin - September 11, 2018
- Sweet Delight: Saving Caroline by Susan Stoker - September 9, 2018