Published by Indie/Self Published
Released on September 1, 2012
Delphine Dryden takes into the lives of Lauren and Rafe, a young married couple who once had a Dominant/submissive relationship. It has now gone to the wayside with pregnancy and kids. Their desire has never waned, but the time and effort it took to maintain a D/s relationship just happening.
Rafe decides to remind Lauren of all their deviant behaviors. To get ready he custom crafts a toy box to store all their adult toys. Arranging for the kids to go to the grandparents house, Rafe reminds Lauren she is a strong and desirable woman, His woman.
This isn’t a very long book, but it probably mirrors so many D/s relationship that move into having kids, jobs and soccer games. The story reconnected a man and woman to the desires they felt before kids. I throughly enjoyed watching the two learn each other once again. There was one act that had me hopping in pain, but you will have to read that yourself.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: When I Need You by Lorelei James - August 8, 2019
- Readers on the River Author Reading List – Challenge Update - August 4, 2019
- Review: Dirty Little Secret by Kendall Ryan - August 2, 2019
- Review: Rockstar Baby by Taryn Quinn - August 1, 2019
- The Book Report July 2019 - July 31, 2019