Not much to say about this book unfortunately. It is a free book on Amazon that I picked up. It is very short.
Carys has been hurt in relationships in the past, but being with Seth she is now ready to move to the next level. On Christmas night she surprises him in lingerie and the evening progresses from there. Carys learns to trust again through Seth.
So basically there isn’t much of a plot other than Carys seducing Seth whom she now trusts. Most of the very short story is about them having sex. That about sums it up. Ok for a free book, but I would not have paid for this short of a story with basically not much of a plot.
Currently free on both Kindle and Nook.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Pre-order – A little chic fic to spice up my summer! - June 14, 2019
- Pre-order – What have we bought now? Another accidental baby on the way! - May 24, 2019
- Review: Cipher by Larissa Ione - May 22, 2019
- Duo Review: Eli’s Triumph by Joanna Wylde - May 20, 2019
- Audiobook Review: Come Away With Me by Kristen Proby - May 17, 2019