OMG! I read this book in one day. I could not put it down…well I did to change a diaper or feed my children, but other than that…well the house is still dirty.
I loved Faith. She came out of her shell, knowing that she had to save the next victim from the visions she was seeing. She was strong, overcoming the conditioning, Silence, the Psy places on all within the PsyNet.
Vaughn…swoon! He was the dominant male you want to see in every book. He could eat his the cupcakes I give this story anywhere he wants. Preferably off of Faith’s body.
The only thing I didn’t like…well they spent so much time on this serial murderer only to not delve much into neutralizing him. It just seemed to happen and move on to other things. Now, I felt the other things were important too, but it was almost anti-climatic.
All things said, I loved this book…moving onto book 3 now.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Afternoon Delight: Razr by Larissa Ione - April 20, 2017
- Review: Shade’s Lady by Joanna Wylde - April 20, 2017
- Review: Rockstar Daddy by Taryn Quinn - April 19, 2017
- Review: The Sheikh’s Bought Wife by Sharon Kendrick - April 17, 2017
- Review: Tangle of Need by Nalini Singh - April 14, 2017