What a fun and hilarious book!
Addison is a down on her luck teacher of high school history. Her apartment building has been condemned and she is being evicted. What’s a girl to do? Well of course take a job as a stripper to help make the down payment on a house. Within the span of one afternoon, Addison sees her principal boss, principal takes her picture, she gets fired and then trips over the body of dead principal.
So starts the accident bound adventures of Addison as she takes on a job from her private detective friend Kate, gets involved with the detective on the case, Nick, and goes from one accident to another solving the case.
Overall, I loved it. It was a fun read with a fast paced story. While Nick and Addison never go all the way, you get to see the transformation from an awkward, uncomfortable relationship to a hot, steamy are they going to make it relationship.
Addison has a tendency to get into a lot of trouble, but each incident left me smiling and sometimes grimacing in pain. At times I wanted to shake some sense into her, but in the end it worked out, otherwise she wouldn’t be the character she is.
Check this book out. It’s fun, engaging and insightful about all the trouble one girl can get into and out.
Review by Shari
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Blade of Darkness by Dianne Duvall - November 11, 2017
- Review: Love Me By Christmas by Jaci Burton - November 8, 2017
- One Summer Night by Caridad Pineiro #Excerpt #Giveaway - October 19, 2017
- SMP Holiday Romance Blitz - October 17, 2017
- Question of the Week: When do you give up on authors you once adored? - October 9, 2017