Over the last six months, a family member close to me has been living with terminal cancer. The last three weeks, they have been in the hospital battling infections, funguses and other problems, but the cancer has spread.
The end is near. It could be today, next week or even a month. My family is the most important thing to me.
Unfortunately, I will be away from here for a while. I can’t say how long. I am sorry I can’t answer comments and there might be days we just don’t have a new post. While this upsets me, I just don’t want to miss a minute with my loved one.
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. I will be back with more great posts when I can.
Thank you for all of your support.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Afternoon Delight: Tucker by Lori Foster - July 16, 2018
- Review: Rainy Day Friends by Jill Shalvis - July 16, 2018
- You Have To Pack Finding Master Right by Sparrow Beckett For a Summer Read to Delight! - July 14, 2018
- Afternoon Delight: Second Chance Dom by Sparrow Beckett - July 13, 2018
- Review: To Have and To Master by Sparrow Beckett - July 11, 2018