Over the last six months, a family member close to me has been living with terminal cancer. The last three weeks, they have been in the hospital battling infections, funguses and other problems, but the cancer has spread.
The end is near. It could be today, next week or even a month. My family is the most important thing to me.
Unfortunately, I will be away from here for a while. I can’t say how long. I am sorry I can’t answer comments and there might be days we just don’t have a new post. While this upsets me, I just don’t want to miss a minute with my loved one.
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. I will be back with more great posts when I can.
Thank you for all of your support.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight: Havenport Blitz - February 19, 2020
- Spotlight: Sneak Peek into The Rich Boy by Kylie Scott - February 19, 2020
- Spotlight Cover Reveal: Rich Boy by Kylie Scott - February 5, 2020
- The Book Report January 2020 - January 31, 2020
- Review: Deliverance by Jane Henry - January 30, 2020