Over the last six months, a family member close to me has been living with terminal cancer. The last three weeks, they have been in the hospital battling infections, funguses and other problems, but the cancer has spread.
The end is near. It could be today, next week or even a month. My family is the most important thing to me.
Unfortunately, I will be away from here for a while. I can’t say how long. I am sorry I can’t answer comments and there might be days we just don’t have a new post. While this upsets me, I just don’t want to miss a minute with my loved one.
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. I will be back with more great posts when I can.
Thank you for all of your support.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review Reboot: Loving Him Off the Field by Jeanette Murray - November 22, 2019
- I Dare You: Unconventional Romance Advice to the Non-Athlete Heroine - November 21, 2019
- Review: Puck Me, Baby by Lili Valente - November 21, 2019
- Afternoon Delight Reboot: Holiday On Ice by Jaci Burton - November 20, 2019
- I Dare You: Fall Sports Romance - November 20, 2019