Over the last six months, a family member close to me has been living with terminal cancer. The last three weeks, they have been in the hospital battling infections, funguses and other problems, but the cancer has spread.
The end is near. It could be today, next week or even a month. My family is the most important thing to me.
Unfortunately, I will be away from here for a while. I can’t say how long. I am sorry I can’t answer comments and there might be days we just don’t have a new post. While this upsets me, I just don’t want to miss a minute with my loved one.
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. I will be back with more great posts when I can.
Thank you for all of your support.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Yakkety Yak – My Life in Books Tag - August 19, 2017
- To Be or Not to Be…Read TBR Pile Vote July 2017 - July 25, 2017
- Happy 6th Birthday to Delighted Reader! - July 15, 2017
- Spotlight: Just the Thing by Marie Harte #Excerpt #Giveaway - July 10, 2017
- Yakkety Yak – Summer Loving Tag - July 8, 2017