Select Dates in February 2018
November 20, 2017 – January 31, 2018
(or until all dates are filled).
Who Can Sign Up
Any romance author.
Brand spanking new, seasoned, one book a year or twelve. We want you!
Type of Post
It can be one sentence or a conversation.
It just has to be a pick up line/conversation that you love!
* Pick Up Line must be a romance book.
Any sub-genre of romance, but must be based on romance.
* Cover must be professional. We no longer accept Photoshop covers
that were obviously created by non-professionals.
* Minimum of 10 words in the pick up line.
Yes, we want a few more words, but 3 can’t be accepted.
* The event dates are set and cannot be changed, nor will the event be extended.
* If one particular sub-genre gets too many posts, we will limit them to 3
to keep it fair to all genres. Contemporary Romance is the only exception.
* You are responsible for your giveaway if you choose to have a giveaway.
Due to some bad experiences, we are no longer running giveaways or picking winners.
We will host your Rafflecopter or place your instructions on the page,
but you are responsible for selecting the winner.
How to Sign Up?
It’s easy! Just fill out the form below.
We will get your post created and give you a permalink and date it will post.
All Spots have been filled.
Please check back December/January 2019 for our next The Great Pick Up Line Event.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Blog All About It Challenge ~ March 2018 - March 15, 2018
- Tides of Honour by Genevieve Graham #TGPUL - February 28, 2018
- The Book Report February 2018 - February 28, 2018
- The Great Pick Up Line – Quote Me On This! Blogger Edition - February 25, 2018
- The World’s Worst Boyfriend by Erika Kelly #TGPUL #Giveaway - February 24, 2018