Select Dates in February 2018
November 20, 2017 – January 31, 2018
(or until all dates are filled).
Who Can Sign Up
Any romance author.
Brand spanking new, seasoned, one book a year or twelve. We want you!
Type of Post
It can be one sentence or a conversation.
It just has to be a pick up line/conversation that you love!
* Pick Up Line must be a romance book.
Any sub-genre of romance, but must be based on romance.
* Cover must be professional. We no longer accept Photoshop covers
that were obviously created by non-professionals.
* Minimum of 10 words in the pick up line.
Yes, we want a few more words, but 3 can’t be accepted.
* The event dates are set and cannot be changed, nor will the event be extended.
* If one particular sub-genre gets too many posts, we will limit them to 3
to keep it fair to all genres. Contemporary Romance is the only exception.
* You are responsible for your giveaway if you choose to have a giveaway.
Due to some bad experiences, we are no longer running giveaways or picking winners.
We will host your Rafflecopter or place your instructions on the page,
but you are responsible for selecting the winner.
How to Sign Up?
It’s easy! Just fill out the form below.
We will get your post created and give you a permalink and date it will post.
All Spots have been filled.
Please check back December/January 2019 for our next The Great Pick Up Line Event.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: The Monarch’s Mate by Miranda Bridges - July 14, 2020
- Review: The Commander’s Captive by Miranda Bridges - July 13, 2020
- Review: Teased, Tricked, Tangled by Rebecca Zanetti - July 12, 2020
- The Book Report June 2020 - June 30, 2020
- Review: Healing of the Wolf by Cherise Sinclair - June 30, 2020