Select Dates in February 2018
November 20, 2017 – January 15, 2018
(or until all dates are filled).
Who Can Sign Up
Any romance author.
Brand spanking new, seasoned, one book a year or twelve. We want you!
Type of Post
It can be one sentence or a conversation.
It just has to be a pick up line/conversation that you love!
* Pick Up Line must be a romance book.
Any sub-genre of romance, but must be based on romance.
* Cover must be professional. We no longer accept Photoshop covers
that were obviously created by non-professionals.
* Minimum of 10 words in the pick up line.
Yes, we want a few more words, but 3 can’t be accepted.
* The event dates are set and cannot be changed, nor will the event be extended.
* If one particular sub-genre gets too many posts, we will limit them to 3
to keep it fair to all genres. Contemporary Romance is the only exception.
* You are responsible for your giveaway if you choose to have a giveaway.
Due to some bad experiences, we are no longer running giveaways or picking winners.
We will host your Rafflecopter or place your instructions on the page,
but you are responsible for selecting the winner.
How to Sign Up?
It’s easy! Just fill out the form below.
We will get your post created and give you a permalink and date it will post.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Literary Pickers Reading Challenge Sign Up 2018 - December 5, 2017
- #BerkleyBookmas – November 27 – December 14 #Excerpt #Giveaway - December 4, 2017
- The Series That Never.. Ends Challenge 2018 Sign Up - December 4, 2017
- 2018 Review Writing Challenge Sign Up - December 3, 2017
- The Bad Boys of Romance Reading Challenge 2018 Sign Up - December 2, 2017