Select Dates in February 2019
December 10, 2018 – January 21, 2019
(or until all dates are filled).
Who Can Sign Up
Any romance author.
Brand spanking new, seasoned, one book a year or twelve. We want you!
Type of Post
It can be one sentence or a conversation.
It just has to be a pick up line/conversation that you love!
* Pick Up Line must be a romance book.
Any sub-genre of romance, but must be based on romance.
* Cover must be professional. We no longer accept Photoshop covers
that were obviously created by non-professionals.
* Minimum of 10 words in the pick up line.
Yes, we want a few more words, but 3 can’t be accepted.
* The event dates are set and cannot be changed, nor will the event be extended.
* If one particular sub-genre gets too many posts, we will limit them to 5
to keep it fair to all genres.
* Givaways – You must provide the giveaway code and select the winner of your giveaway.
Giveaways are the responsibility of the author or assistant. You can provide the Rafflecopter or other giveaway code or even the instructions and we will add it to the post. You are responsible for the giveaway and selecting a winner. WE WILL NOT RUN THE GIVEAWAY! Please list if it US Only or International.
How to Sign Up?
It’s easy! Just fill out the form below.
We will get your post created and give you a permalink and date it will post.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Duo Review: Eli’s Triumph by Joanna Wylde - May 20, 2019
- Audiobook Review: Come Away With Me by Kristen Proby - May 17, 2019
- Review: The Hookup Handbook by Kendall Ryan - May 13, 2019
- Review: Boyfriend for Hire by Kendall Ryan - May 11, 2019
- Audiobook Review: Snowed in with the Boss by Lili Valente - May 9, 2019