Don’t blink! The story will be over before you know it, but I just had to do a quick review of this because I loved the premise of Santa (Nicholas) being a Dom in love with Vixen, a shape-shifting reindeer.
The story starts right up with Vixen all in her head as Nicholas is tying her up for some reindeer games. It seems all of reindeer shifters are kind of kinky. Oh, that red-nosed one…it’s like an ultra-wand that shocks all your naughty parts. Nicholas engages a few reindeer to help him get Vixen off, but Vixen knows her time as part of the crew is almost over. Nicholas will live forever while she goes back to being a mortal. Hence, why she is all up in her head. Nicholas isn’t having any of that and with cum that tasted like sugar cookies, I don’t know why she is even worrying.
This is a fun romp in a kinky way with Santa keeping his reindeer in line….with a candy cane that leaves a peppermint trail of burning. Yep, great holiday fun.
This story is currently free on the Author’s website.
A quick recipe to share over Christmas…it’s 60 degrees here and not very
Christmas like so I am going to save this for when it gets colder.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Reaper by Larissa Ione #Excerpt - October 17, 2019
- Review: A Cowboy Under the Mistletoe by Jessica Clare - October 16, 2019
- Spotlight Release Blitz: Reaper by Larissa Ione - October 15, 2019
- Review: Cowboy Christmas Homecoming by June Faver - October 9, 2019
- Review: Cowboy Charming by Dylann Crush - October 8, 2019