Don’t blink! The story will be over before you know it, but I just had to do a quick review of this because I loved the premise of Santa (Nicholas) being a Dom in love with Vixen, a shape-shifting reindeer.
The story starts right up with Vixen all in her head as Nicholas is tying her up for some reindeer games. It seems all of reindeer shifters are kind of kinky. Oh, that red-nosed one…it’s like an ultra-wand that shocks all your naughty parts. Nicholas engages a few reindeer to help him get Vixen off, but Vixen knows her time as part of the crew is almost over. Nicholas will live forever while she goes back to being a mortal. Hence, why she is all up in her head. Nicholas isn’t having any of that and with cum that tasted like sugar cookies, I don’t know why she is even worrying.
This is a fun romp in a kinky way with Santa keeping his reindeer in line….with a candy cane that leaves a peppermint trail of burning. Yep, great holiday fun.
This story is currently free on the Author’s website.
A quick recipe to share over Christmas…it’s 60 degrees here and not very
Christmas like so I am going to save this for when it gets colder.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Tied by Carian Cole - October 22, 2020
- Spotlight: ALASKAN CHRISTMAS REDEMPTION by Belle Calhoune - October 15, 2020
- Spotlight & Giveaway: Touch of Evil by Cecy Robson - October 13, 2020
- Spotlight: HOME FOR THE BABY’S SAKE by Christine Rimmer - October 10, 2020
- Review: Taking It Easy by Erin Nicholas - October 2, 2020