Alright, so as usual I couldn’t resist the reading challenges. I am excited by a new year full of books and picking ones to make my challenge numbers. Some challenges I have set high goals from the start and others I set a more moderate challenge level, but will hopefully move up through the ranks.
Here’s what I’ve got:
Delighted Reader’s Books N Tunes: Level 3 Raging Rocker 50 books
Delighted Reader’s Bad Boys of Romance: Level 3 Taking the Bad Boy to the Altar 15+ books
Delighted Reader’s Literary Pickers: Level 3 Professional Picker 50 books
Delighted Reader’s Series That Never Ends: Level 1 Surviving the Book Tsunami 5-9 books
Good Reads Group Austenesque Lovers TBR Pile: Level 3 Anne Elliot 21 books
My Reader’s Block’s Mt. TBR: Level Mt. Toro 75 Books
Herding Cats Burning Soup’s New to Me: Level 6 Cannon Ball
Herding Cats Burning Soup’s Blogger Shame: 50 books
Addicted to Romance’s Oldie But Goodie: Level 1 Newbie Looking for Swoonworthy Adventure 10 books
Hot Listens’ Audio: Level Socially Awkward 20 books
Under the Covers’ Romance Roundabout: Level Three Romance Guru 12 categories x 5 books each
These for sure and maybe a couple more. Yes, I’m addicted. J I’ve set up dedicated shelves on GoodReads and will be updating my monthly/quarterly numbers as part of The Monthly Report feature.
Are you doing reading challenges this year? Good Luck to all challengers!
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: Zan by Jane Shoup - March 29, 2017
- Review: An Extraordinary Union by Alyssa Cole - March 28, 2017
- Review: Kaleidoscope by Kristen Ashley - March 27, 2017
- Audio Review: Clean Sweep by Ilona Andrews, Narrated by Renee Raudman - March 26, 2017
- Audio Review: Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs, Narrated by Lorelei King #VintageDelight - March 25, 2017