In February, I read a total of 58 books and most were romances (of course). Some books were long, some were short, some were written by new to me authors and some were comfortable favorites. I read some truly unforgettable ones that will be re-reads. Alas, yes there were some forgettable reads in the group, but those were few I am pleased to say.
Books that stand out for me in this months reading:
1. When it comes to lesser known authors, one was S.P. Wayne’s ‘Winter Wolf: A Werewolf Romance On Snow’ a m/m contemporary paranormal romance. It was a unique story with only two characters and had a beautiful voice. It also had a shifter character that spoke and acted like someone who really was half wolf.
2. For Young Adult, I was enthralled by Mike Mullin’s ‘Ashfall’. It was a wonderful dystopian adventure.
Updates on my Challenges
My Reader’s Block blog Mt. TBR Challenge: 48/75
Historical Tapestry blog Historical Fiction Challenge: 22/25
Under the Covers blog Immortals Reading Challenge: 35/20
Under the Covers blog Sexy Showalter Reading Challenge: 4/8
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: Royal Holiday by Jasmine Guillory - December 6, 2019
- Review: Longing For a Cowboy Christmas by Leigh Greenwood, Rosanne Bittner, Linda Broday, Margaret Brownley, Anna Schmidt, Amy Sandas - December 5, 2019
- Review: A Cowboy Like You by Donna Grant - December 4, 2019
- Review: Would Like to Meet by Rachel Winters - December 3, 2019
- Review: A Madness of Sunshine by Nalini Singh - December 3, 2019