Sophia’s August Reading Wrap-Up
Howdy fellow Bibliophiles! (I’m not name calling; just Google it)
I can’t believe it is the end of August already and unofficially the end of summer. I got to read several fab books, but there are still so many more that I wanted to read. Guess that means I won’t have that horrendous problem of running out of things to read (yeah like that will ever happen).
For August, I’ve read twenty-four books.
- Eight were Net Galley Requests (Yeppers, staying on top of this pile)
- Seven were Review Requests for the blog (Fun to meet new authors and their books)
- Four were Author or Publisher requests (Thank you all for the book love)
- Three were from my TBR stack (I know, I know- must do better at this)
- Three were new purchases (Yep, fell off the wagon, but hey, it was Gena Showalter and Darrynda Jones)
A few books stood out to me for various reasons and I wanted to share these with you.
New to me Authors: Kat Flannery’s Western Paranormal Romance with dangerous Native American mercenary hero Lakota Honor, Patricia Rassey’s Vampire Biker Hero and cop heroine Paranormal Romantic Suspense Viper and Rie Warren’s Adventure Dystopian M/M Romance with a Company Man and the Soldier who guards him through the Wilderness In His Command.
New Series/Continuing Series of Note: Jeannie Lin’s Historical Romantic Suspense set in ancient China The Lotus Garden, Lolita Lopez’ hot paranormal romance about dragon shifters Dead Sexy Dragon and Joan Swan’s Paranormal Romantic Suspense involving a hot team of firefighters and government conspiracies Blaze.
And how about you? Any Hot August Reads? Got a Back to School or Fall reading suggestion for me?
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: Off the Ice by Avon Gale and Piper Vaughn - June 22, 2018
- Afternoon Delight: Midnight in Death by J.D. Robb - June 21, 2018
- Review: Vengeance In Death by J.D. Robb - June 21, 2018
- Review: Vampire’s Faith by Rebecca Zanetti - June 20, 2018
- Review: The One You Can’t Forget by Roni Loren - June 19, 2018