Okay, see I’m really not into things that do much more than go bump in the night. You will never see me browsing through titles that are in the horror section nor some of those really thrillerish thrillers. I screamed, flinched and made myself ill over Michael, Freddie and a possessed home in Amityville long ago and I’ve done my time trying to impress the other kiddies with all my bravado. So, while I would like to recommend some stories that would make your hair stand on end, I can’t.
Instead, I’ve cobbled together a pile of books that are more suited to the shallow end of the creepy pool for the easily freaked like myself. If I list it as a series, I’ve read one, some or all.
First off, I give you my list of Atmospherics. You know- the ones where you feel the story and it’s not the warm fuzzies let me tell you:
Something Wicked by Angela Campbell
Psychic- para romantic suspense
Through His Eyes by Deborah Camp
Another psychic romantic suspense- and the ‘his eyes’ part is she sees what the killer sees.
Made of Stars by Kelley York
YA romantic suspense that has a open-ended finish
Home the Hard Way by ZA Maxfield.
M/M romantic suspense that gets pretty hot and is also a tad open-ended.
Mirage Beyond Flames by Melinda De Ross.
Contemporary Romance with light para elements. The latter half of this one felt so enchanting like a haunted wood.
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Audio Review: To Catch a Killer by Sheryl Scarborough, Narrated by Christy Romano #YoungDelight - April 23, 2017
- Review: Silence Fallen by Patricia Briggs #SweetDelight - April 23, 2017
- Afternoon Delight: Story of an Optimistic Broken Heart by Nicole Huggins - April 21, 2017
- Review: Wild Embrace by Nalini Singh - April 21, 2017
- Review: Veiled Menace by Deborah Blake - April 18, 2017