Released on January 27, 2014
Casey needed things to slow down. And she desperately wanted whatever was happening to speed up. She didn’t know who Mason was. Didn’t know if he was the reporter or just some random guy. Her head said he was the reporter. Why else would he have hit on her so hard from the time she came on board? It had to be part of his plan.
But then, why would a reporter waste time talking to a random woman about her life? Setting her up with another harmless guy who would bolster her self-confidence and help her bounce back from rejection. That was something a nice guy would do. Casey wanted badly for Mason to be a nice guy. Just for a little bit.
Then she’d go back to the craziness of Tyler and figuring out who the reporter was. How to avoid him and save what was left of her reputation.
Surely her future could spare her a few more minutes with Mason Drury.
“What’s your plan?” he asked, his eyes intent on hers.
What was her plan? She knew she had one. It was a good one, too. What was it again?
He pressed his lips to hers, and she didn’t care about plans or who was following whom.
One little kiss.
What could it hurt?
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Delighted Rebooted Review: Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh - July 15, 2019
- Delighted Rebooted Review: Club Shadowlands by Cherise Sinclair - July 13, 2019
- The Bookworm Box Reveal – June 2019 (2 book box) - July 8, 2019
- The Bookworm Box Reveal – June 2019 - July 6, 2019
- Kindle Unlimited Recommendations July 2019 - July 4, 2019